Monday, March 22, 2010

Moving Right Along

It's official ... Katelyn can move around on her own! Still no railing or baby gate in sight; however, that has not stopped my determined little one. I am impressed with her persistence and strength! Katie pushed up on her hands and knees, and began rocking this morning. She can scoot backward, roll, and rotate/pivot ... and she's already getting faster at all of the above! I just pried her little baby fingers off the laptop cord and relocated her to the far end of her tummy time blanket.

Additionally she has also added a number of new sounds to her growing list - there's a "bla, bla, bla" noise coming out of her mouth right now. More importantly, she now says "ma ma" it doesn't mean Mommy yet, but we're so close - either way, I go running to her when I hear it. Oh, how I love her!

No comments: