Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentines Day
I am feeling a little guilty about this ... it's my job to make sure this type of thing doesn't happen. We were at gymnastics, I had my back turned to Cara (helping Katie) ... she was sitting in her infant carrier safely protected from the commotion around us. A little boy just more than 1 year older than her leaned in, and as I turned around I caught him giving her the sweetest gentle kiss on her lips! She smiled back at him ... Caroline has already had her first kiss! At just 5 months of age (on February 10, 2012) ... hopefully this is not an indication of things to come. I thought I was going to lose my mind - I quickly ended the moment by having little 18 month old Levi back up so I could pick my daughter up! I guess these things happen, and although I feel a little guilty I do know it was innocent and sweet ... how precious that I was there to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment