This was my adventure for the day with Pampers ... Here is what I posted on their site.
Thank you for your feedback!
I used one of these new Cruisers for the 1st time today since my daughter just started size 3. I was really disappointed that the Swaddlers Sensitive are not available in size 3, but since all the advertising pointed toward Cruisers I figured it would be a seamless transition. I was WRONG! The very first Cruiser I put her in leaked through the diaper NOT out of the diaper - right through the center of it! She had not had it on long and she was sitting on my lap when the whole thing happened - needless to say we both had to change clothes. What a disappointment! I cannot believe this is a Pampers product!!!
So, as I posted this on the Pampers website I sent Joe out to Wal-Mart to go exchange 30 of the package of 31 diapers for Pampers Baby Dry ... update on this product soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment