Saturday, November 15, 2008
Christmas Plans
We are just over a month away from our 1 year wedding anniversary! Yesterday Joe finalized our Christmas plans ... and I couldn't be more excited. He really planned a pretty amazing trip to Chicago. We will be taking the train for the 1st time to Chicago - something Joe has been dying to do for years. I was worried about cost - being that gas is only $1.99 a gallon right now. The train is just $64 per person round trip! We will be staying at a hotel in downtown Chicago for 2 nights and with my parents for the other 2 nights. For the 1st time in 5 years I will be waking up at my parents' house on Christmas morning ... and even better than that, I will be waking up with my husband next to me (smile). Joe planned time in the itinerary for me to go shopping with my mom, and for us to "tour" Chicago. There are so many things we have not seen in the city still ... Millennium Park, Christmas decorations, Skate on State! Joe made plans to do it all ... while keeping the trip restful and romantic. I cannot wait - this is going to be the BEST Christmas EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment